(Quote from its wiki, http://bvs.wikidot.com/)
Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN (often called BvS) is a browser based RPG very loosely based on the popular anime series Naruto. You have the ability to create your own ninja with the bloodline of your choice, go on missions, advance in rank, advance your skills in genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu, and doujutsu arts, and gather allies along the way. While playing the game can be simple enough, it has reached a point where there is literally so many things that a character can do or attain that a Wiki was required!
MY post on my facebook about said game.
BvS is a anime parody game (ITS FREE!!!), meaning all of the characters and quests are references to popular anime. It’s not much different from your average web browser game, or facebook game, however, it’s got a lot more to it than the facebook games in my opinion, which only seem to change in graphics and text, but maintain all the same standard steps. While I enjoy the games above, I think this one will bring a bit more enjoyment and laughs. As soon as you get to the 2nd Ninja job level (level 12, + quests) you can upload your own picture for your character, ANY picture (so long as it’s not offensive). Yet another addition I like, I hope you all check it out. Ignore the name though.. Billy vs. snakeman, however clever in reference will be lost on most people. Make sure to click the link just in case! I get stamina for it, and if you sign up, I’ll be your referral, which gets me cool stuff!)
Ok, I've been playing BvS for a little while now, and I've got to say I like it a lot, it’s got a lot more to it than I first thought. I'll bullet list it.
- Missions - Do missions for 3 types of Xp, that goes toward your overall level, you spell levels, and a spell points Xp (jutsu Xp) and earn CASH!!, you find a lot of your teammates while doing missions. Like Shorty (Rukia Kuchiki from bleach) during save a soul reaper quest! Which begins your possible quests and missions into Reaper territories!
- Quests! - You do these for teammates, or to advance in plot based themes. And your rank missions like advancing from Genin > Chunin > Special Jonin > Jonin. Along with other anime based plots for fun and items, can't forget the items ;p.
- The party house, which is basically a gambling hall for your extra points
- Village! not just people you never see like mobsters or the like, but an actual team based play to attack, defend, and spy on other villages in....
- THE Ninja World War!!!, Join a village, attack, spy, and hunt other players
- Arena, 1 vs. 1 attacking (kinda similar to a Mob/Mafia/castle age thing, but without the money involved, there is a point system in there for better items though (really nice ones *drools*))
- Spar, friendly sparring with one/more of your friends
- There are a bunch of odd terms in the game, so if you start playing. http://bvs.wikidot.com/ is the place to go, I was pretty lost on everything but the basics till I checked it out.
- Different Mission types, which correspond to different animes
- Bleach = Reaper + Monochrome(Hueco Mundo), you can get zanpakuto, and increase it to shikai, bankai, and one more past that! Get a monster mask(hollow), hollow body parts, your own Hell butterflies, soul reaper badge, soul glove, soul candy, get more than a dozen characters as teammates from this anime! (bleach is my favorite so it gets the biggest description, ha!)
- Naruto = It actually seems like the beginning of the game was supposed to make it like you were starting out in a HoKage village, and the level ups, and action in the game is based on "Jutsu" or the spells from Naruto. However in the Bleach case, you can only use "jutsu/KIDO" learned from bleach/reaper types during Reaper missions, it’s like this in a lot of cases, meaning if you want to advance in the reaper world, you have to use their rules/spells
- .Hack (called R00t)
- A lot of others, but I’m too lazy to list them all
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play <a href="http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?99967">Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN</a> today!